We are constantly updating our COVID-19 safety protocols. Making sure that we have and utilize the most up-to-date information and procedures is critical to ensuring your event is not only as special as you want, but as safe as you need. We want to make sure that everyone involved in every event – celebrants, guests, servers, cooks – are as safe as possible.
Anyone planning an event of any size worries about every detail. Food. Servers. Décor. Location. One thing our clients, however, do not have to worry about is COVID-related safety. Precautions to avoid the spread of COVID-19 are an integral part of every event from a client’s first contact with us to the cleanup when it is over and everything in between. We make sure that our facilities and equipment are properly sanitized, that the venue is properly cleaned, and that the entire production is conducted utilizing the most-recent state and federal guidelines (e.g., CDC’s Considerations for Events and Gatherings 1). For example:
- All staff members wear gloves and masks while working in the kitchen.
- The kitchen is thoroughly cleaned after each working day.
- All staff members’ temperatures are taken prior to each shift.
- Any staff members showing symptoms of COVID-19 (or any other illness) are sent home.
- All members of the serving staff wear gloves and masks during entirety of events.
- Surfaces are sanitized before and after use
- High traffic areas are sanitized throughout events.
- No buffet food is served by guests; staff members serve all food.
- To the extent possible, pre-packaged or individually-packaged items are provided.
- Limit staff as much as possible without interfering with the outcome or flow of the event.